ME7.x Immo (Immobilizer) Defeat Service - Audi B6 A4 | VW Mk4 GTI Jetta Golf
Trying to swap a new ecu into your ME7.x vehicle but car won't start without dealer programming? No worries we are here to help!
We are offering a Immo Defeat service for all ME7.x ecu's that are common in VW/Audi from 2002-2005. We can defeat the immobilizer on a stock or tuned ecu.
***Disclaimer: This item is not compatible with all of the Audi B6 models (2000-2005), and the following part numbers: 8E0 909 518 XX, 8E0 909 559 XX. These models will experience issues after the defeat with involving flashing hazard lights after starting the vehicle.
• Clearing the DTC's after installation may be required using VCDS or VAG-COM for full functionality. Previous codes from the immo may prevent the vehicle from starting until erased
• If the key you are trying to use is not programmed to the vehicle's cluster, the immo light will still blink but the vehicle will start and run perfectly.
• For any questions feel free to contact us.
• If you have specific ECU questions please provide us with the ECU part number.
•You must must purchase this item prior to shipping the ecm, for proper order tracking.
• Buyer is responsible for shipping the ECU to us (Order information or Contact information must be included inside the package).
***Note: Signature Confirmation will delay the delivery.
• Flashing turn around will be 1-3 business days. (Depending on order volume, weekends not included)
• We will cover the return shipping to the buyer via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day)
***Note: Overnight shipping is available from the drop down shipping options.
We Also Recommend
SAI / EVAP Resistor Kit 3 piece N80 N112 N249 MK4 1.8T, B5 2.7T, B6 1.8T
SAI / EVAP Resistor Kit 5 piece N75 N80 N112 N249 VVT MK4 1.8T, B5 2.7T, B6 1.8T
4pcs Ignition Coil Connector Repair Plug Wiring Audi VW GTI Golf Jetta Passat