Clutch Masters 725 Series Aluminum Flywheel Toyota Matrix 1.8L XRS 2ZZ 03-06
Clutch Masters Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D has given us the knowledge and firsthand experience to choose wisely the best material to manufacture flywheels that will surpass your expectations. Depending on the application the majority of Clutch Masters flywheels are made from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum 1045 or 4140 Billet Steel. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev's
- (Aluminum Flywheels) Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface) eliminating need to resurface flywheel
- Reduces turbo ?lag? in turbo-charged engines
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines
- CNC Machined and balanced
- SFI Certified
- Replacing your OEM flywheel with a light weight flywheel may cause gear noise or a vibration that may not be suitable for everyone. The lighter the flywheel the more gear noise will be produced. Depending on the application Clutch Masters usually recommends Steel flywheels rather than Aluminum flywheels since Aluminum flywheels will cause more gear noise. Aluminum flywheels are usually only recommended for race applications looking to have the least amount of weight as possible. A light weight flywheel may affect the life expectancy of a clutch kit depending on the application.
- Toyota Matrix 1.8L xRS 2ZZ 2003-2006
We Also Recommend
Clutch Masters TD725 Stage 7 Twin Race w/Steel Flywheel Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 2.0L AWD Turbo 90-92
Clutch Masters TD850 FX850 Twin Disk Clutch w/ Aluminum Flywheel Nissan 350Z 3.5L 03-06
Clutch Masters TD850 FX850 Race Clutch w/Flywheel BMW 135i 3.0L Twin Turbo 08-09
Clutch Masters TD850 FX850 Street Clutch w/Flywheel BMW E90 3-Series 3.0L Twin Turbo 07-10