1.8T 3" Catless Exhaust System MK4 VW GTI Jetta Golf GLI
Upgrading vehicle’s exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust back pressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust back pressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicle’s performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
• Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized • • Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
• Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 15 -25 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
• TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
• Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
• Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
• Inlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 2.50"/ 3.00"
• Main Piping Diameter: 2.50"
Gaskets and Hardware Included
99-05 Volkswagen Golf Mk4
99-05 Volkswagen Jetta A4 Typ 1J
Fits Mk4 FWD Models with 1.8T/ 1.8L Turbocharged Engines ONLY
For Exact Years and Models, Please Check Compatibilities
1 X Full Turbo Back Exhaust Syetem
(i.e. Catback Exhaust + Downpipe Exhaust)
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
We Also Recommend
1.8T 3" Catless Downpipe | MK4 VW GTI Jetta Golf | AWW, AWP, AWD
1.8T 3" Catless Downpipe | Audi TT, S3 Quattro AWD K04 | BEA, AMU
1.8T 3" Catless Downpipe | Audi TT FWD | AWP, ATC