BMW Billet Oil Filter Cap | N54 N55 S55 N52 N20 N26 | Brushed Finish
Upgrade your BMW's weak plastic oil filter cap with a billet aluminum version for greater protection, better cooling, ease of removal/install, and a great look under the hood. This quality part directly replaces your weak OE plastic cap and works with the existing oil filter, filter housing o-ring, and filter cage. It has a built-in hex and 3/8" drive socket wrench fitting that does not require a special removal/install tool like the factory cap. Anodized for extra protection, this part is a must-have for any serious BMW owner.
this billet aluminum oil filter cover is compatible with N54, N55, S55 ///M, N51, N52 non-turbo, N20, and N26 BMW engines. To install, simply remove the OEM oil filter cap, remove the filter, transfer the plastic oil filter cage to the new billet oil filter cap, and be sure to replace the exterior o-ring gasket.
Replaces OEM part number 11427525334 - BMW Oil filter cover.
• Constructed from strong aluminum for greater durability
• Hexagonal head plus 3/8" drive socket wrench compatibility
• Includes heat sinks to optimize oil cooling
• No specialized tools needed for removal or installation
• Can withstand heavy pressure without fail
• Utilizes the original filter cage and o-ring
• Anodized coating for additional security
• Gives your engine bay a stylish appearance
• N54 BMW engines
• N55 BMW engines
• S55 BMW ///M engines
• N51 and N52 non-turbo BMW engines
• N20 and N26 BMW Engines
What is billet?
In this case, A billet is a solid block of aluminum (lightweight metal) with a size larger than the part. Excess material from the billet is removed by precision CNC machining, essentially carving the part out of solid aluminum. CNC machined parts are consistently stronger, better looking, and last longer than cheaper cast and plastic versions.